thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Tiddly Inks DT Call!

Welcome to my little corner of the blog-universe!  My card today was made for a special family that just happens to live right next door!  


They have been patiently waiting for about a year and a half for a baby to adopt, finally after all that time and after waiting another 4 months to be sure he wasn't going anywhere, they have finally legally adopted this precious gift!  I made this card for them to celebrate the newest member of their family!

My image comes from the Tiddly Inks Universe and this sweet baby is called Ellie! I colored in my image with Tombow Art Markers, used My Minds Eye Happy Day papers.  The twine is from Bella Creationz and Timeless Twine and the button is from my stash.

Thanks for visiting and don't forget to leave me some love! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment