Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Hello Cyber-world!
Since I cannot access my previous blog (scrappinmom2Two) any longer because I closed the email account it was set up under and can't remember my password....I've just started another! I've written everything down this time, hopefully I'll remember all the passwords. It appears that the other blog is still up for viewing, I just can't post or change or anything like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~ October 2026 - Friends of Unity Blog Hop ~ Pink October/Breast Cancer Awareness
Hello and welcome to October! The Friends of Unity are going PINK for this month's blog hop! While I have created some other pink car...
-
Welcome to the CropChocolate.com Design Team Blog Hop! If you've come to my blog by chance, HELLO! To start the entire show over, go vis...
-
Here we are...September! Whew that was fast! The Friends of Unity are hopping again! This month is a color challenge! Just in time for all t...
-
Hello again and welcome to November! It's crazy how fast this year has flown by! This month's theme is creating a background! This ...
No comments:
Post a Comment