thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, April 28, 2014

The Color Purple!

No, not THAT color purple, just the purple, plum, lavender and amethyst kind!  This week at Clear It Out Challenge, we're draped in this very vibrant (and one of my favorite) colors!

Challenge:  Use purple  -- Stash:  Use purple!

Pretty simple!


Our sponsor this week is Lacy Sunshine!  The image I chose is called "Valentina!"  My niece's name is Valentina and thought it was a sign, that I had to use her! 

Colored her in with Tombow Art Markers, the paper is Basic Grey Wisteria (an oldie but goodie), the satin ribbon, button and string are from my stash.

I also used a sketch from MyFavoriteThings for this one.


Please check out Lacy Sunshine and her beautiful images!



Until next week, thanks for visiting!

Jenni =D


1 comment: