thecutestblogontheblock.com

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Tag ..... you're it!

Hello there crafty friends!  This week at Clear It Out Challenge it's all about the tag!  The theme this week is TAG you're it and the stash item is to use a tag somewhere on the project.


This week's card is brought to you by this week's sponsor.....StampArt Design by Kathryne.  The image is called "Full Bloom."  I used my Tombow Art Markers to color in the image.  The tan background is from scraps, the pink in the middle is washi tape.  The flower is from Prima, the brads are from Basic Grey.  The tag was punched with a Stampin Up punch and the sentiment is also from Stampin Up!  I think that I've "tagged" everyone that I needed!  LOL

I used a sketch from MFTStamps, they change the sketch weekly!


Visit all of my friends via the links provided and get taggin!  It's fun!!  Also don't forget to visit our sponsor for beautiful images!



No comments:

Post a Comment