Monday, July 7, 2014

Buttons and babies!

I created this sweet baby card using a MelJen's Deisgns image!  I also created it for their button-it-up challenge!  His name is "little pocket puppy."


I used a non-current challenge sketch from MFT as well.  Love their sketches!


Paper is from Authentique Genuine, colored image with Tombow Art Markers.  Twine and buttons are from stash.

Thanks for checking me out! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jenni,
    Your card is soooooooo beautiful :-D Like it a lot :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw this is so sweet! Love this adorable little puppy and your fun sketch! Thanks for joining us at Meljen's Designs!!
    <3 Emily L.-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and love your buttons!
    Thanks for playing along at Meljen Designs!
    Sue- Senior DT Meljens

    ReplyDelete

~ October 2026 - Friends of Unity Blog Hop ~ Pink October/Breast Cancer Awareness

  Hello and welcome to October! The Friends of Unity are going PINK  for this month's blog hop! While I have created some other pink car...