thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

To Die For Wednesday

Hi there crafty friends!  Today on the Timeless Twine blog it's To Die For Wednesday!

This layout has been in the works for some time! 

The kids (who were 5 and 2) discovered the snails on our back porch!  They pulled up a seat and watched them slither around for quite some time!  My die is the title block.  It's cut with the Lawn Fawn Stitched Journaling Card.


My paper choice is My Minds Eye Indie Chic Citron.  I used both 6x6 and 12 x 12 papers.  The date stamp was found in at the dollar spot at Target and the washi tape is in my stash!  The snails were stamped from a Stampin Up kit and then covered in Glossy Accents and fussy cut!  Last, but certainly not least, is the twine and sequins from Bella Creationz!  I used chocolate chip brown twine and clearly beautiful sequins!



3 comments:

  1. Super cute layout! I love that die! I need to break mine out of it's package!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GREAT layout! I LOVE the way the twine winds around the entire page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, Jenni! Love the way you doodled with the twine. Cute kids too!

    ReplyDelete