thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Going *pink* for Breast Cancer Awareness!

Since this is my first time around with Jingle Belles Rock, I was unaware that this is a yearly tradition!  The first challenge in October is always PINK!

For each card posted, the administrators have pledged to donate $2 each (there are two of them) to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation!  So super awesome!!

This is my entry for this challenge.....it is not quite as pink as I had hoped, so maybe I'll get another one made before days end! :)


Paper used is from Ms. Sparkle and Co. (Joann's), the stripe is from stash.  I stamped Holiday Joy Christmas Tree (Unity Stamp Co.) on watercolor paper.  Ribbon is from stash and pink/brown twine is from Timeless Twine (timeless twine).

2 comments:

  1. ohhhhh how pretty this is! i love the tree stamp, and the way you've framed it out so cleverly, and especially that gorgeous bow. what an awesome addition to our PINK XMAS gallery at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that fun little tree ... thanks for joining us more than once as we raise money for a cause near & dear to our hearts.

    ReplyDelete