thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

In good shape!!

As I said in my previous post, Jingle Belles request is to create a shaped card.

I've created two different shapes, with two cards each.....that's 4 cards in one week!  WHAT?!?!

Crazy I know! LOL

The gingerbread house was my first thought, but I figured too many pieces, it would take too long.  It actually took less time that the wreaths in the previous post and SUPER DUPER CUTE!!



Again used scraps laying around for the pieces, cut on my Cricut Expression using the Create a Critter 2 cart.  Due to the dreary-ness of our weather here today, you cannot see the stickles all over the roof!!

Thanks for looking!!

2 comments:

  1. super duper cute is definitely correct! i really love these! (chuckling at the irony of choosing a "time saving" idea that took longer than the "long" idea... that is the story of my entire life lol!) :) so happy you could "shape up" with us (again!) at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete