Thursday, July 2, 2020

Summer Lovin'

Unity Stamp Co. has to be one of my (if not the only) favorite stamp company!!!  For many reasons!  Inspiration, technique tricks, encouragement....not to mention superb stamps and goodies!!

There is a {show & tell} facebook page which does a monthly challenge.  Sometimes I can get a card or two posted.....most months none get posted.....this month I was the first one! :)

Anyway, here it is!  The challenge is for "summer inspired."  Well these colors scream summer sunset on the beach to me!


I found the inspiration for this card on Pinterest, thanks to Jennifer Timko @ stampinonthefly.com for her beautiful card from 2017!

I used Tim Holtz distress inks in picked raspberry, ripe persimmon and mustard seed.  The mandala stamp is from Unity Stamp Co. KOM (2/2017).  The sentiment was created by using stickers to mask while I distressed!  Also used some Nuvo Jewel Drops in Limoncello.

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ October 2026 - Friends of Unity Blog Hop ~ Pink October/Breast Cancer Awareness

  Hello and welcome to October! The Friends of Unity are going PINK  for this month's blog hop! While I have created some other pink car...