thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, November 13, 2020

Midnight CLEAR!

 It's getting down to the end at Jingle Belles.  These last few challenges should be the push to the mailing out of all these beautiful cards made all year long!  The current challenge is to use something clear!  To be honest, I had to scratch my head for a minute to figure out what to do!

This snowflake covered clear acetate sheet came in a paper pack purchased a few years ago.....it's just been hanging out since!

It measured 8" x 8" so I cut it into four squares and will make the three additional cards to match!  I used two scraps of coordinating blue and tore one to create the edge.  The Tim Holtz Woodlands thinlits dies I just purchased a few weeks ago!  Used silver sticker paper to create these beautiful trees!  Stamped Merry Christmas in nocturne versafine clair and covered with Wow! ultra shimmer embossing powder!  

Thanks to Jingle Belles to give me a challenge!!!

1 comment:

  1. how cool is that snowflake acetate ... what a lovley holiday card design ... love that joined our CLEAR-ly Christmas at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete