thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, January 23, 2021

Inchies and twinchies!

 Jingle Belles is asking for big ideas but small sizes!  This was a fun challenge!  Think big but go small....using 1" or 2" items....I chose squares!  I started by cutting up a bunch of scraps and not using many of them!  LOL



This one used some patterned paper stamped with snowflakes.  One I embossed with Ultra Shimmer Glitter embossing powder and used clear bubbles, the other I used a snowflake charm and brads with some rhinestones.  Stamps are all Unity Stamp Co.


This one is patterned paper cut into 1" squares, mounted on black.  The patterned paper background and stamped sentiment are from Unity Stamp Co.  Added some gold rhinestones for extra sparkle!


This one just sort of came to me!  LOL. White squares, stamped with an H and some eyelets (yes I still have a ton of these)!  Ho Ho Ho!!  Santa gift tag that has been upcycled and some red gems for something extra!

All different but also the same!  Lots of scraps left.....I may make more! :)


2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! what awesome inchie cards! i think the HO HO HO miiiiiight be my fave (that really is brilliant!) but honestly they're all awesome and i love that you didn't exactly have a plan, just let the small format lead the way! ♥ thanks for celebrating a merry LITTLE xmas with us at JINGLE BELLES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love seeing the eyelets get to be front-and-center ... the Ho Ho Ho is super-clever ... so very glad you went SMALL with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete