Saturday, June 19, 2021

Neutral Noel

 Jingle Belles is asking for neutrals!  To be honest, I thought to myself "huh....that should be no sweat!"

Boy was I wrong!  Trying to make a holiday/Christmas card with neutrals and then needing it to actually look like a Christmas/holiday card!  That was the hard part!  



Thanks for following along!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards!! Love your entries for the Jingle Belles challenge! Very nicely done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i have to say nobody would ever guess that you found this challenging bc YOWZA you've made two amazingly lovely neutral holiday cards! so happy you could join our JINGLE BELLES fun! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how you combined black with the neutral browns and the gold stars are perfection ... so very glad you joined our Neutral Noel at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete

~ October 2026 - Friends of Unity Blog Hop ~ Pink October/Breast Cancer Awareness

  Hello and welcome to October! The Friends of Unity are going PINK  for this month's blog hop! While I have created some other pink car...