thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Happy New Year!!

 I see that it's been a minute since I posted anything!  Happy New Year! 2022!  WOW!!

Keeping up with Jingle Belles all year kept me on track to not only have enough cards to send, but had extra left over!!  You read that correctly...I HAD CARDS LEFT OVER!

So to start the new year I have two for the current prompt....what did Santa bring you!  I am my own Santa and purchased the (new to me) die set and this adorable jingle girl from Unity Stamp Co (seemed appropriate).




Papers and acrylic dots from Unity, colored with Tombow Art Markers, twine from Timeless Twine by BellaCreationz.  Used sketch #18 from BYSHCardmakers for the darker green card.


Here's to a great year of creation!!




3 comments:

  1. ooooh that is what i LOVE to hear that your gorgeous pre-made holiday cards got you over AND ABOVE your goal for last december! go, you!!! that lovely jingle girl and the dies seem like the PERFECT gift, which is why being one's own santa is such an excellent idea! what an awesome start to the 2022 JINGLE BELLES season! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty. Isn't it great to have too much instead of too little!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love her in both colors ... and such a great job with the sketch ... so very glad you shared what Santa brought you with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete