thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Creative Scrapbooker Magazine - Spring!

 I am overwhelmed with pride and excitement with having another card printed in Creative Scrapbooker Magazine!



Funny story about this card is that the image is actually upside down! But luckily with this Unity image it clearly doesn't matter that it's upside down from the picture on the packaging! You do you!! My mom's favorite flower is the yellow rose....so they had to be yellow! <3 I stamped onto canson watercolor, colored with my Tombow ABT markers and with the help of an Altenew Waterbrush I was able to move the color around to make it softer and more watercolored looking. I sprinkled some shimmery Yasutomo watercolor paint on top and then added some sequins from SpiegelMom Scraps! The stamp set is called Hello Fresh Start, the sentiment is from a kit called Another Name for Love and the panels were die cut using the scallops and rectangle nesting dies. All three are from Unity Stamp Co.

Stay tuned.....there may be more publications on the horizon! ;)

Some additional supplies and tools I used on this card!

Another Name for Love


Hello Fresh Start





Canson Watercolor paper







Tombow ABT dual brush markers




Scalloped and stitched rectangle nesting dies









No comments:

Post a Comment