Monday, July 20, 2026

{BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party - Happy Holidays

Hello again friends! {BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party is going strong! Friday is the last day to submit your creations to be eligible for one of the amazing prizes!


With TD2 in the Gulf, weather here today is pretty grey and rainy! But after I drove    2 1/2 hours to get my daughter and 2 1/2 hours back....I felt the need to create something to decompress!


Taylored Expressions to the rescue! I wanted to use a new stamp and die set (Playful Patterns for Easy Strips and the Easy strip die 1/4") to create something fun! The red stripe rectangle piece was created using the strips from this set. Stamped onto red cardstock with Ink on 3 embossing ink, sprinkled with Unity Embossing Powder in Alabaster White and heated to create magic! I followed {BYSHC} Sketch 47 to create this cutie! The sweet polar bear is from a now retired set called Fluffy Friends - Holiday, but these are the sweetest little critters! Stamped onto cardstock, die cut with the coordinating die set, colored with KingArt Alcohol Markers and added to the card front with Tombow Mono Liquid Glue








1 comment:

{BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party - O Holy Night

 Hello and welcome back! The {BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party is happening this week and my scrap pile couldn't be happier! F...