Hello and welcome to October! The Friends of Unity are going PINK for this month's blog hop! While I have created some other pink cards, I want to take this opportunity to say God Bless and Believe to those who are battling, have survived or are going through treatment with someone battling breast cancer! My one word of advice, get the boobies checked! Early detection is key! Ok, off the soap box and onto better things!
First card is meant to be for someone who needs some reassurance! Life is tough, but sometimes a little extra positivity hits just right!
I used the Seraphim Wings, both stamp and die (which I see is no longer offered, but there is a SVG). This actual card went through several versions, this is the one I ended up being the most satisfied with! 😀 The sentiment is from December 2023 KOM {difference maker}. I took the picked raspberry watercolor pencil, scribbled it onto an acrylic block and added water! I started with smooshing, then took to using a water brush and just flicking it on. I found some coordinating cardstock, tore the edge. Added some foam adhesive and enamel dots.
Come to realize that I do not have any baby girl cards in my baby card stash! What a perfect opportunity to make some cute pink cards! I used the May 2026 KOMpanion set, oh baby.
Well that's it for me this month. I have been getting ready for the busy crafty fair season! Thanks for following along! If you'd like to start from the beginning, my friend Crystal is the beginning. If you are ready to move on, another friend of mine, Dawn, is next!




Fabulous cards, Jenni! I love the butterfly... so gorgeous! The sweet baby card is just so cute! TFS!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards and I love the baby card perfect for the sketch!!!
ReplyDelete