Started with 2 clip art images (one for the top, one for the bottom) that I trimmed. Used some craft foam the kids had laying around and cut strips to make the height for the box part.
I measured and trimmed the opening in the top with an exacto knife.....word of caution, if you are not familiar with an exacto knife, please be careful! I was not all that familiar with one and almost had an issue! Just take your time and cut slowly!
once all the glue on the foam dries (I used liquid glue and let it set up overnight with a little bit of weight on top to secure it), fill it with whatever you are filling it with....I used seed beads. Glue the "window" on and again I let it dry overnight to be sure it was good and stuck down.
and VIOLA! The finished page with the shakerbox. It's not as hard as it looks, you should give it a try!