thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Washi Tape!

Hello again, crafty peeps!  The next challenge at ClearItOutChallenge is posted!!  When it was posted as "international" I was slightly stumped!  It would be posted after the big holiday here in the states, so after going to the sponsor's websites I decided to try a different country than my own!  The image for this card is from DigiDarla and is called My Fair Lady.  Since this is one of my all time favorite movies I knew she was for me!  

The theme as I said is INTERNATIONAL and the stash item is WASHI TAPE.

I know you all have at least "one" roll laying around!  Give it a try it's super easy to use!  The tape I used is from Doodlebug Designs (Bubblegum and Swimming Pool) the flower print is an unknown brand.  To color "Eliza" I used Tombo Art markers.  Thanks for checking us out and give us a try!  This is a 3 week challenge so get crafting!  Don't forget to come back next week for another sample!!


Thanks to our sponsors for this challenge!!



1 comment: