Saturday, August 3, 2013

Card of Love!

I stumbled upon The Unity Stamp Co. Challenge Blog and decided to try my hand at their challenge!  I should have read the instructions a bit better because I used TWO of the challenges in ONE entry! LOL  But I do LOVE how it turned out!


The stamp used is Itty Bitty Rain or Shine by Unity.  The strips of paper are from several different sources, mostly scraps.  These are the colors for the challenge.....


and this is the sketch.......


I added some black eyelash fiber to the side and also some glossy accents to the umbrella!

Thanks for looking!!





2 comments:

  1. your card is sooo sweet! love the image you used and the pretty colors look great with it. thanks for playing along with the Unity challenge.

    ReplyDelete

~ October 2026 - Friends of Unity Blog Hop ~ Pink October/Breast Cancer Awareness

  Hello and welcome to October! The Friends of Unity are going PINK  for this month's blog hop! While I have created some other pink car...