thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Card of Love!

I stumbled upon The Unity Stamp Co. Challenge Blog and decided to try my hand at their challenge!  I should have read the instructions a bit better because I used TWO of the challenges in ONE entry! LOL  But I do LOVE how it turned out!


The stamp used is Itty Bitty Rain or Shine by Unity.  The strips of paper are from several different sources, mostly scraps.  These are the colors for the challenge.....


and this is the sketch.......


I added some black eyelash fiber to the side and also some glossy accents to the umbrella!

Thanks for looking!!





2 comments:

  1. your card is sooo sweet! love the image you used and the pretty colors look great with it. thanks for playing along with the Unity challenge.

    ReplyDelete