thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Giving Thanks!

Happy October everyone!   The Clear it Out Challenge blog is celebrating Thanksgiving this month.  and the stash item is to use a leftover sentiment.  This was a challenge for me!



This card is brought to you by The Stamping Chef.  I used "I Want Pie"and colored her in with my Tombo Art Markers.  I added buttons and ribbon to look like a pumpkin and apple (for the pie!) and a little bit of Distress Stickles (Rock Candy) on her hat!  This sentiment came from a set of Friskars stamps.



Next card is brought to you by Bugaboo Stamps.  This image is called "Jar - Autumn."  I used my Tombo Art Markers again for this one a little bit of bling on the corner and scraps for the paper.  This sentiment came from a page of "Thanksgiving Sentiments" that I had cut a few out of already.

Thanks for looking and be sure to check out Clear It Out Challenge Blog for other beautiful designs by the DT!  Oh and don't forget to link up your creation!  Check out our sponsors too, they are AWESOME!




No comments:

Post a Comment