thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Keeping warm!


Here we are on Christmas Eve and I am so thankful and blessed!  The current challenge at Clear It Out Challenge goes until January 6, so there is still plenty of time to get your posts in.  The theme this time is "warm fuzzies" and the stash item is to have some texture.

It's not really cold enough here for warm woolen mittens, but I do love my warm fuzzy socks and my big hairy dog curled up on my feet!  That's what I had in mind when I created these two cards......

  
First card is brought to you by DigiDarla Designs.  I paper pieced this one together.  The patterned paper is by My Minds Eye Holly Jolly the solid cardstocks are by Tim Holtz.  A couple brads and some Glossy Accents later and there you have it!


The next one is brought to you by QKR Stampede.  To show some texture on this cute sleepy puppy, I took some ink on a pom-pom and pounced his fur.  I used some stickles on the moon and added a few sparkles.  The markers I used are the Tombow Art Markers, and the green paper is My Minds Eye Holly Jolly.

Don't forget to give some love to our sponsors:




And most of all have a blessed Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year!  

Jenni




No comments:

Post a Comment