thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Sing it LOUD!!

Welcome to February!  It's my birthday month (just saying)!!  For this week's challenge at Clear It Out Challenge Blog the theme is karaoke - creating a project that is inspired by a song.  The stash item is to use a brad (you know we all have plenty of those little buggers hanging around)!!

This week's sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps.  They have so many cute images including this one:



It's called Bugaboo brat - Jesse Moon and I used my Tombow Art Markers and a bit of star dust stickles on the wings.  The paper I selected is Childish Things by Fancy Pants.  The star brads are, I believe, Making Memories and have been in my brad stash for-ever!

I also wanted to point out I used a sketch from My Favorite Things.   Their sketches are quite easy to follow!


Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out and get on over to Bugaboo Stamps and get crafty!!


Jenni =D

1 comment:

  1. fab job teamie love it hun also have to say i m loving your blog background too xxx

    ReplyDelete