thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Thanks for all you do!

Hello crafty friends!  

Thank you cards always come in handy and you can never have enough around, so I created one today that I love!  I used a sketch from MFT Stamps!  I love their sketches!


The paper I chose is My Minds Eye Holly Jolly.  I am also entering it in another challenge over at S.W.A.T. (Scrap Warriors Advanced Training).  Their challenge is Christmas in July.  Create a non-Christmas project using Christmas paper.

Besides the MME, I used a stamp from the Basic Grey Tree Hugger set.  Stash brads and some homemade enamel dots to finish it off.


p.s. also entering this in another challenge on Southern Girls Challenge!  Any sort of circle!  I've got a bunch!  LOL  

Thanks for checking me out and get crafting!!

Until next time, Jenni :)


4 comments:

  1. Great card Jenni!!! Thanks for sharing it with us at SWAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Jenni! I love that layout too!
    Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog & leave a sweet comment!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card - thanks for joining us at SWAT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great interpretation of this sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete