Monday, September 15, 2014

Polka Dots all around!

Good morning and welcome to another weekly challenge from Clear It Out Challenge!  For this week's challenge it's all about DOTS! Lots and lots of dots!  We have two new-to-us sponsors this week......Melonheadz and Digital Delights!  Our images this week came from Melonheadz!


I used three images on one card for this one!  My patterned papers are from My Minds Eye, Quite Contrary - Jack & Jill.  Colored my image with Tombow Art Markers, added some crystal stickles and some popdots on the bear.  I embossed the background which was from my bag-o-scraps!  The sentiment is from Tim Holtz!

Don't forget to check out our sponsors and give them some love!




No comments:

Post a Comment

~ October 2026 - Friends of Unity Blog Hop ~ Pink October/Breast Cancer Awareness

  Hello and welcome to October! The Friends of Unity are going PINK  for this month's blog hop! While I have created some other pink car...