thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Throw Back Thursday!

Today is my turn at Throw Back Thursday at Timeless Twine!  To take a project from a previous time and re-make it!!  I had so much fun with this task!!  To look back through some of the cards and projects that I have made in the past and try to figure out which needed a makeover!  I've chosen an Easter card that I made last year.  The top picture is the makeover, the bottom was the original!



The newly created card was done with My Minds Eye Quite Contrary - Jack and Jill paper, Timeless Twine in Lemonade Yellow and Bella Creationz sequins in Clearly Beautiful!  I used a Unity Stamp Co. set (some bunny thinking of you) and followed a sketch at My Favorite Things!  I absolutely LOVE the newer version!  




8 comments:

  1. Love the throw back project! You did awesome
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun idea Jenni! I am a fan if your makeover card too--great Eastery colors :) Thanks for joining us on the MFT Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun that you were able to use our sketch for you card make-over. It turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous TBT! I love it! That bunny is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect TBT! Love the light spring feel of the new one!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous! Such a cute card, and the twine adds so much to it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute makeover! I need to do some sketches! I always love to see them on other blogs but I never make any on my own.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jenni, adding twine is always great, right? :D

    ReplyDelete