thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, May 4, 2015

Technique Tuesday - Stenciling with Glimmer Mist

Happy Tuesday everyone!  It's my turn at Technique Tuesday over at Timeless Twine!  My technique today is using a stencil with glimmer mist spray.  I used this technique to create the diamond patterned background paper.


First I chose the stencil and the color of glimmer mist.  This is a Tim Holtz stencil and the color is tuscan sun.  What I usually do is tape the stencil down onto the paper so there is no shifting or moving of the stencil while the ink is still wet.


I used the "Oh Snap" stamp set from Bella Creationz and Timeless Twine!  I used the polaroid frame and cut it out to create an actual frame!  I added a doily, some natural white and orange twine along with some simply beautiful sequins!  The flower and brad were from my stash.




Thanks for checking us out!  You won't be sorry you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment