thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Getting "sketchy!"

Jingle Belles Rock has presented us with a sketch this time!  I *love* sketches!!

This is my take on it!  


I used several paper pads...background from Carta Bella Beach Day, pine bough and the red circles from Carta Bella Warm and Cozy.  The "ornament" is from imaginisce cottage Christmas chipboard collection and ribbon is from stash.  Since the ornament piece already had a sentiment, I used the ribbon as the banner on the sketch.

Here is the sketch for reference....





2 comments:

  1. Love your ornament focal image ... so glad you got sketchy with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, how did i MISS this beauty on wednesday?! my apologies! what an amazing take on our Jingle Belles sketch, i especially love that ornament right in the center! ♥

    ReplyDelete