thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Tag it!

The current challenge at Jingle Belles is to "tag it!"  I went digging and found some cute tags, but the two cards I have made.....used plain tags!  Anything goes!


This first one is using scraps that I have pulled form my scrap box!  The Santa is lifted from a up-cycled card. 


This one I think is my favorite!  Perfect chance to say NEVER THROW ANYTHING AWAY!  The tag used here was basically trash!  I embossed it with the wrong folder....I then used it to punch the star out for another project....it was in the trash pile!  I added some gold paper and another up-cycled card sentiment and some gold bling and here we are!  


Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Look at you rockin' the tag cards ... that Santa house is so cute ... so glad you played Tag with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. grrrrrr i seem to have somehow missed some entries at the end, for which i apologize. and i would have been especially sad to miss these beauties! absolutely love both cards, but of course it's even better that there were discarded and upcycled elements that led to the most inspiration, i love it when that happens! and such an awesome addition to our tag gallery at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete