thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, October 4, 2019

Happy Hanukkah!

Not everyone celebrates Christmas!  There are a lot of other denominations that celebrate in December as well!  Jingle Belles are asking for cards for the other holiday's celebrated.  I do need a few Hanukkah/Winter cards and found some inspiration on Pinterest.


This first one is inspired by a Birthday card I made.....instead of multi color tape, I used blue.  I hand drew the flames and stamped the letters.


This second card was made by using a snowflake punch and some pearl bead drops from my stash.  Printed sentiment and there you have it!  Not sure how it will mail with the beads, but maybe a local delivery will work!






2 comments:

  1. Both cards are fabulous, but I adore the snowflakes wreath (I cut-up bubble mailers I get and put a piece in the envelop over the beads when I mail with them facing to the back) ... so glad you joined us at Jingle Belles

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh TWO gorgeous cards, i'm so pleased i don't need to pick a favorite because i love them BOTH so much! wow! so happy you could join our JINGLE BELLES fun. ♥♥

    ReplyDelete