thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, December 3, 2019

It's a "banner" holiday!

This is the last official post for Jingle Belles this year!  I'm very proud of myself!  I only missed one prompt!  

This last one of the year is all about the beautiful Jingle Belles banner!  It changes each year and this card was inspired by it!  


Used Unity Stamps from ....cheerful prancing (p.s. they are having a big sale right now!) and mostly stuff from my stash!  snowflake embossing folder, scalloped border die cut that I cut the center out of us and shrunk it down to a square, doily and some pearl beads.

I have assembled quite a stash of cards all ready to be addressed and mailed!  This is the best thing that I have done for myself!  I used to sit and make cards until 1-2 am several nights in December!  I don't have an official total count as I've donated some and sold some along the way, but I have 45 here finished.....several more in the process of being finished and more design ideas in my head!  Can't wait to get started again in January! Thank you Jingle Belles!  Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. oh you are very VERY welcome, the fact that you have most of your cards done and don't feel opressed by the rest is EXACTLY the whole entire point of this shindig, and it makes me so happy to hear someone else say that! meanwhile, what a gorgeous card to finish off with, i love all of the elegant white-on-white elements (i think it might be slightly nicer than my digi header tho!!!) looking forward to seeing you in 2020! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your gorgeous take on the white-on-white ... especially the embossed texture ... so very glad you joined us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete