thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, November 2, 2020

Holiday Creature Feature!

 I can still use a Halloween analogy.....it was only 2 days ago! LOL The current challenge at Jingle Belles is to feature an animal.  Well here it is again, the reindeer stamp (cheerful prancing) from Unity Stamp Co.!  I didn't realize how much I use this until I've gone back to look at previous cards!  LOL

I started with the blue shaded ones.....


(also used a little Christmas carol and Tim Holtz Woodlands thinlits dies)

then couldn't decide if I liked them, so moved on to the red/black/kraft/plaid ones.....


made a total of 6 cards all together and whether or not I liked them not withstanding.....I have 6 more cards to add to the stash!  I'm at 80 cards!  

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm so glad I found this blog/challenge group!  It definitely saves my December to know that I can start addressing and mailing cards right away and I have so many different choices!!  I don't have to rush and scramble to get cards made!  Thank you Jingle Belles and I'm not done yet!

1 comment:

  1. oh wow! these are gorgeous! love a;; the different variations! thanks for joining our Creature Feature at Jingle Belles!

    ReplyDelete