thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, January 6, 2021

....and we're back! Happy New Year 2021!

 Happy New Year!!  Jingle Belles is back for their 11th year "taking back December!"  I found them in January 2018, so starting my 4th year!  I love having a ton of cards to pick from come December!  This past year I had planned on at least 4 for each prompt.  I managed to do 4 for most of them and had cards left over!!!  

This first prompt of this new year is to use something new that you have received as a gift (or gifted to yourself with all of the amazing Christmas sales that were happening) and also something old from your stash!



My card today uses new washi tape (from my mother-in-law) and some old green rhinestones (so old in fact that I had to add glue so they would stick!) Also on the old side is the twine (MayArts) and the "joy" wood piece (UnityStampCo).


2 comments:

  1. what gorgeous cards to start off 2021 and a great combination of old and new items. so pleased to see you at jingle belles again this year! (& SUPER jealous that you had EXTRA cards... that never happens to me... i need to make more multiples like you do!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you used that fun washi for a super-package design (and love that you're back with us again this year) ... so glad you shared both your new & old with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete