Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Another Christmas Story! (part 2)

 My last post shared how Jingle Belles are looking for creations based on your favorite Christmas movie, book, TV show or story.  Well as much as I love a classic.....Elf is my new favorite!


Paper and stars are from Unity Stamp Co.  Elf stamp is from pebbles and I printed one of my favorite lines from the movie on my printer!


1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh! buddy the elf!!!!!!!! you and i have very very similar taste in holiday shows and movies! love this sweet card and how well it captures the film! thanks for joining our JINGLE BELLES christmas story fun once more!

    ReplyDelete

~ October 2026 - Friends of Unity Blog Hop ~ Pink October/Breast Cancer Awareness

  Hello and welcome to October! The Friends of Unity are going PINK  for this month's blog hop! While I have created some other pink car...