thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, July 25, 2022

It's Still Christmas in July at {BYSHC}!

 


We are still partying at {BYSHC} for the Christmas in July Linky Party!

Today I've created with a couple sponsors.....Angie Blom Digital Design and Unity Stamp Company.

I have gone back and used an older sketch from Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers  (sketch 7). 


I used a new digital image from Angie Blom called Gifting Girl.  The paper I used is an old Basic Grey collection called Jovial (circa 2010)!  I colored using Tombow Art Markers, added a sentiment (from Unity - Elsa Girl) and some vintage nuvo drops in postbox red.  This again is proof that even though you may not like a colored image for the current project....doesn't mean it's not going to work for another!  This girl was in the scrap or "ehhh" pile! Salved her and made this new card!

Be sure to link up your cards to be eligible for some amazing prizes! The list of sponsors can be found on the BYSH Cardmakers Blog and that's where you can enter your cards!  The linky party ends on the 29th!

Use #christmasinjuly2022byshclp!




8 comments:

  1. This is such a cute image. I love the paper you paired it with too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the image and the pretty background papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay now I have to go back and create with this sketch too, I LOVE it!!! Fabulous card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, she is dressed to the nines to go shopping ... she must be from Manhattan!! :-) This is just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun, colorful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness... gorgeous card, Jenni! Love sketch 7 with this girl!! I'm not familiar with that BasicGrey paper!!! Oh, no! I wonder if I can find some. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete