thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, March 1, 2024

{BYSHC} Sketch 43!

 Hey there and welcome! I've been a little behind with my posts, so get ready! LOL Sketch 43 started March 1st at {BYSHC} and will run through the month of March! As was announced at the beginning of the year...each month's prize is brought to you by one of our amazing sponsors! This month its Twiddler's Nook! Tiny embellishments and all sorts of accessories!



This card was fun to make! I used a digital image from Angie Blom Digital Designs called Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas. Background patterned paper is older from Stampin Up! Printed image onto watercolor paper and colored with Tombow Dual Brush Markers. I die cut a vellum circle, but it just wasn't enough. This snowflake acrylic sheet was just sitting there waiting for me to discover it! :) It was die cut with the scallops and circles nesting die set from Unity Stamp Co.  I fussy cut Santa out with my cutter bee scissors and popped him up with some foam tape. The tiny yellow stars came from a multicolor pack of confetti from Twiddler's Nook, that I pulled only the yellow ones out! :) And to not lose them on my desk....I used one of their embellishment trays!

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to come back and see what else is in store for the month!  


Be sure to mark your calendars for the Spring Into Christmas 2024 BYSHC Linky Party! It will be all sorts of fun and creativity!! This will start April 19th and run through the 26th. A list of sponsor will be posted soon, but based on past events....you won't want to miss this!!



No comments:

Post a Comment