thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, July 22, 2013

Washi Tape - use it up!!

Hello again!  The current challenge at ClearItOutChallenge is in full gear!  When I heard the theme was "international" I was slightly stumped!  The big holiday here in the states was a few weeks ago so I decided to find images that represented a different country!  The image for this card is from QKRStampede and is called Boomerang Koala.  My parents spent a little bit of time living there and who doesn't love a cute cuddly soft koala bear?!  

The theme as I said is INTERNATIONAL and the stash item is WASHI TAPE.

I know you all have at least "one" roll laying around!  Give it a try it's super easy to use!  The tape I used is from Doodlebug Designs (grey dot), the orange dot is an unknown brand.  To color "Cody" (that's the name my 6 year old daughter gave him) I used Tombo Art markers.  Thanks for checking us out and give us a try!  This is a 3 week challenge so get crafting!  You have a couple weeks left to get in on the action!


Thanks for visiting and come back soon!







8 comments:

  1. Hi Jenni - this is a cute card for sure - love the embossing on the circle and who would not love that critter? Beautiful card - thanks for sharing your work - I found your link to this card by clicking on your name as a DT member on the Clear It Out Blog Challenge - enjoy your day! Gail utb01@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is adorbs. love how you made your washi tape into pennants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cody is adorable!! What a great use of washi tape -- it's a challenging embellishment for me so I'm also glad to see a different way to use it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stephanie, it was for me as well! I keep buying it, so I figured I'd better get to it and figure out a way to use it up! :o) Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  4. Jenni, your card is adorable! I love the embossing behind the image-it really makes it stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling Koala bear card. Cuute!
    Huggies & Sweet Blessings to you ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete