thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Spring and Polka Dots!

Spring is in the air and what better fun way to bring in Spring.....polka dots!

This week at Clear It Out Challenge it's all about the dots and birthdays!

Our sponsor this week is Bugaboo Stamps!


My image was colored with Tombow Art Markers.  I used some AC Dots & Stripes paper.  I also added some Bubble Gum Pink Twine and Metallic Plum Purple Sequins (coming soon) from Bella Creationz and Timeless Twine!

I have to share a second card that was made by my 7 year old daughter, Anna.  She snagged the first image I printed and made a card for her friend!  Such a sweetie!


She also used Tombow Art Markers to color her image and also used the AC Dots & Stripes paper.  She used some golden bling for the candle flame and some Metallic Marsala Sequins (coming soon) from Bella Creationz & Timeless Twine!

Be sure to check out Bugaboo Stamps!!






1 comment:

  1. Both cards are fabulous, great colouring and I had to check back to see which one was made by you Jenni, so much fun crafting with another great crafter.

    ReplyDelete