Friday, August 14, 2026

{BYSHC} Sketch 72 - Merry Christmas Santa

Welcome to the {BYSHC} Sketch 72! This sketch runs through the month of August. Our sponsor this month is Lawn Fawn!

For this card I have chosen the Ho-Ho-Holidays set from Lawn Fawn, as well as the coordinating die set! I started with white cardstock to that I ink blended on some Distress Oxide in Speckled Egg and Faded Jeans. Next I sprinkled some Distress Oxide Spray Stain in Picket Fence all over for snowfall! Die cut down the center with a curved die from Newton's Nook called land borders. I added a scrap of glitter-look paper to the middle. Next I colored all the stamped and die cut pieces. Added them and then added the sentiment. 


last minute I stamped on a little star that is in this set using Rubber Ducky Nuvo Hybrid ink. You could see it, if you looked hard enough, but I decided to add some Nuvo Aqua Shimmer in Glitter Gloss to brighten them up a bit!



No comments:

Post a Comment

{BYSHC} Sketch 72 - Merry Christmas Santa

Welcome to the {BYSHC} Sketch 72! This sketch runs through the month of August. Our sponsor this month is Lawn Fawn ! For this card I have c...