Welcome back to the {BYSHC} Sketch 72! There are only a few days left to get a project completed and posted before the end of the month. Our sponsor this month is Lawn Fawn! They have some really cute sets!
My card today features a set I got likely about 10 years ago! It's not technically a "Christmas" set, but when I saw the sketch I knew it was the perfect one! The set is called Happy Trails. When I saw the curvy break in the center, it reminded me of a road and Clark Griswold! I used a curved die from Newton's Nook (land borders) to create the stitched curve.
I stamped the car and tree onto white cardstock, fussy cut them both out. The snowflake paper is from Echo Park Snowed In which I sprinkled some Distress Spray Stain in Picket Fence all over to mimic snow! I used the street lines stamp in this kit to make the lines on the road. The sentiment is from Bella Creationz Co.



No comments:
Post a Comment