Monday, April 13, 2015

Color Challenge - Yellow!

Welcome back!!  This week's challenge at Clear It Out Challenge Blog is a COLOR CHALLENGE!!  All out with Yellow!

This week's sponsor, Melonheadz, have some super cute images for your coloring pleasure!  

This happens to be in the Monster Combo, Monster #9!

I used my Tombow Art Markers to color in this monster, used some seed beads on his "antenna", some homemade acrylic dots (melted perler beads), some aqua blue and lemonade yellow twine from Bella Creationz and Timeless Twine.  The paper was from the scrap pile!


Thanks for checking us out and don't forget to enter your creation!!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute monster, I want to make some of those dots, great use of the yellow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barbara, they aren't difficult just a little time consuming! I felt the need to keep checking on them over and over! Low over, probably around 250, and an hour or so. Just keep checking them to be sure they don't burn (especially the white ones) and that the hole in the middle has fully melted together!!

      Delete
  2. Super cute monster, I want to make some of those dots, great use of the yellow.

    ReplyDelete

~ October 2026 - Friends of Unity Blog Hop ~ Pink October/Breast Cancer Awareness

  Hello and welcome to October! The Friends of Unity are going PINK  for this month's blog hop! While I have created some other pink car...