thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Happy Birthday Chickie!

Hello there, I'm back with another quick and easy project up at Timeless Twine!   I'm sharing a super cute birthday card perfect for your BFF!  



I've used some scraps and bits and pieces of papers for this one.....the image and "hey chickie" are from Paper Smooches as is the paper die. I used my Tombow Art Markers to color in the little birdie! From Bella Creationz and Timeless Twine I used the Firecracker Twine, clearly beautiful sequins and Happy Days Stamps to complete!  I absolutely love how this turned out!

This is my last post as a Bella Creationz and Timeless Twine DT member!  I'm sad to be leaving, but SOOO glad to have been here for the time I was!!  







3 comments:

  1. Your chickie card is adorable. I'll miss being on this team with you, but I'm certain our paths will continue to cross!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is too cute! It's been an honor Jenni, hope to see you around. :)

    ReplyDelete