thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Happy New Year!

And so it begins again!  Jingle Belles Rock helped me "take back December!"  I am happy to report that I only had to make a few extra cards this past December, not my regular 1am sessions trying to finish!!  I actually had time to make some cards for friends too!! So this year, I'm going to try to make at least 2 cards each challenge....that should increase my total significantly!!

First prompt of the new year to re-purpose some Christmas wrapping paper!  In our house we don't save paper much....too much tearing and ripping happening!  So instead I just took a scrap of left over paper from our own wrapping and used it!  Found these super cute Santa head's that have been hiding in my stash waiting for the right moment!


The red HO HO HO is the wrapping paper, the "words" paper is from scraps on my desk left over from my last minute card making!  Some sequins and stickles to finish it off!

Let the countdown begin!  2 cards to start the year off right!

Jenni :)

2 comments:

  1. oh you have just MADE MY DAY by saying that you got bits of your december back in 2018 to do FUN THINGS! ♥♥♥ and of course i'm thrilled you're back to hang out again this year. off to an awesome start with those gorgeous santas and the perfectly saved sentiment giftwrap, well done you! thanks for being a WRAP STAR with us this fortnight at ♥JINGLE BELLES♥!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Ho Ho Ho paper is perfect for those fun little Santas ... so very glad you joined us at Jingle Belles to start taking back December one holiday card at a time.

    ReplyDelete