thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Let's use new stuff!

Jingle Belles is asking to see what Santa brought!!  New goodies!!  Unfortunately, Santa didn't bring new stuff, but I did get some new-to-me embossing powder that's AmAzInG!


The reindeer stamp is from Unity Stamp Co., the "Merry Christmas" stamp and the sequins are from Bella Creationz, the twine is from May Arts and the papers are all scraps!  I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Walnut Stain and then sprinkled my new WOW! Embossing Powder on.  It's the Neutral Ultra Shimmer and all I can say is I hope you can see the sparkle!





Thanks for looking!!

2 comments:

  1. arrrgh I somehow missed this on wednesday! but i'm so happy to have found it now... looooooooooooove that awesome & sparkly EP and you've used it brilliantly (in every sense lol)! :) thanks for showing off your cool new goodies with us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely simmery sparkle ... so glad you shared your new goodies with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete