thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Fa-la-la-la-la

The current challenge at Jingle Belles is to bring on the music!  As in sheet music, notes, musical instruments to be incorporated on your submission.

After searching Pinterest (it's what I do) I found a beautiful creation!  I recreated it as best I could!  Thanks for looking!


Paper and metallic ribbon used are both from Tim Holtz.  The music paper was printed.  The sequins and twine are from Bella Creationz.  Paper clips are from my stash!

That's two more cards for my December sanity! :)

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet little musical duet ... love the combination of patterns ... so glad you came long to *sing* with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no! HOW did i miss this on wednesday?! so sorry! well in any case, i definitely definitely love it all the more now! (& YES, what did we used to do before pinterest?! i can't even remember...) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete