thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

#putabirdonit!

I'm all about the hashtags!!  LOL  For Jingle Belles it's a rockin' robin (or cardinal in this case) this time around!  Requirement is to #putabirdonit!


Patterned paper used is My Minds Eye "I Believe."  I have quite the stash of 12 x 12 paper that I have yet to cut up.  This collection is from *gulp* 2010!  I cut out an extra glittered bird to pop up on top of another!  Twine from May Arts and sentiment is from Bella Creationz.





2 comments:

  1. oh WOW... was that MME set really from 2010?!!! i still have some of that, as well, i think... dang i think i want to make a 3rd bird card now bc you've proven it still looks absolutely AWESOME! :) thanks for celebrating "season's tweetings" with us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pretty little wreaths ... so glad you #putabirdonit with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete