thecutestblogontheblock.com

Sunday, November 17, 2019

Baby It's COLD outside!

Being a (now) Floridian has changed my concept of "cold!"  Being that I'm originally from Michigan...I KNOW COLD!!  But with out latest cold front...it's definitely cold by Florida standards! Jingle Belles Rock has asked for warm weather gear on the next cards...hats, scarves, gloves, socks, mittens, jackets, etc.


These cuties are exactly what I need!  Warm fuzzy socks!  The stamps are from Unity Stamp Co.  I colored them in two different themes...the Florida version and the everyone else version! LOL

The blue paper is from BoBunny and the red polkadot is from My Minds Eye.  All else is stamped, colored and cut!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

2 comments:

  1. Those socks are just so stinkin' cute ... I would buy both pairs ... I'm in Iowa, so warm socks are already needed due to extra early snow on the ground ... so glad you *bundled up* with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh how adorable are those socks? and you've made them into awesome cards! such wonderful additions to our JINGLE BELLES gallery! ♥

    ReplyDelete