thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, November 4, 2019

Critters of Christmas!

It's all about the animals!  Jingle Belles is asking for all the Christmas critters you can come up with!  I love my Unity Stamps for this challenge!  Lots of animals!  I chose the reindeer from .....cheerful prancing for this challenge!  I've made tons of cards using this set!  It's got it all!


I stamped them all on white cardstock, added some patterned paper (mostly scraps) that had been punched with a scalloped edge (stampin up scallop punch), added some jute twine (may arts) and there ya go!  

2 comments:

  1. this is such a fantastic set of cards ... love the fun paper borders (especially if they are scraps ... woot woot!) ... so very glad you joined us for our creature feature at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness what a beautiful set of cards and those reindeer are just so very handsome! fabulous addition to our creature feature gallery at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete