thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Fa-la-la-la

Celebrating Christmas music at Jingle Belles!  Make a project featuring Christmas music!  Love this one!!


I printed some sheet music from Pinterest (Jingle Bells to be exact).  I used a Unity Stamp Co. set (cheerful prancing) some sequins some acrylic dots and some embossing powder my hubby got for me for Christmas! After stamping and embossing the reindeer, I fussy cut them out and used some dimensional tape to make them pop!  Thanks for checking them out! :)

6 comments:

  1. that's a lot of fussy cutting sister ... you should get a gold star ... so very glad you fa-la-la-la-la'd with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did one and almost changed the design! LOL but I do love how they look! Just wish I had gone back and done the legs on the first one....but se la vie!

      Delete
  2. What a great pairing of that image with the sheet music. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those gorgeous deer... and the red sets them off perfectly; plus the beautfiul sheet music background is awesome! thanks for FA-LA-LA-ing along with us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were one of my Growing in Unity Week winners ... send me your mailing address, so I can get your goodies in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow really? That's super awesome! I'll get you a private message!

      Delete