Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Vintage Christmas

When someone says "vintage" what do you imagine?  I think of OLD old...like maybe 100 years ago.  Certainly wouldn't consider myself (52 years) to be vintage, although some may disagree with that! LOL

This week's prompt at Jingle Belles is for a vintage Christmas feel!  I've gone through some of my previously received cards and this is the result!




Background papers and stamped sentiment all come from Unity Stamp Co.

2 comments:

  1. what fun recycling ... so very glad you shared your Vintage creation with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a brilliant take on the old-fashioned theme, we get so many beautiful cards, it's a shame not to rescue the gorgeous images and these are perfect! so pleased you could join our vintage style fun at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete

~ October 2026 - Friends of Unity Blog Hop ~ Pink October/Breast Cancer Awareness

  Hello and welcome to October! The Friends of Unity are going PINK  for this month's blog hop! While I have created some other pink car...