Monday, October 19, 2020

Another Pink Christmas Card!!

 Got some time this morning to make another Pink Christmas card for Jingle Belles!  This current challenge runs through Wednesday and is all about the Pink Christmas cards to support Breast Cancer Awareness month!  For each pink card linked, the Jingle Belles will be donating $2 to research!

This card I used the Unity Stamp Co. KOM (September 2015 Our Hearts to Yours),  Blessed Baby and A Faithful Letter....also by Unity Stamp Co.  I also added some cotton candy and star dust stickles along with party pink nuvo crystal drops.  I followed a sketch found at MyFavoriteThings.

Right after I took the top picture....everything fell over which is why in the second picture there are some spots missing stickles!  Se la vie!



2 comments:

  1. oh wow! what a fabulous card in every respect, each detail is just right! (fab tke on the sketch as well!) thanks for helping us celebrate PINK CHRISTMAS at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. pink is perfect to frame that pretty Christmas tree ... thanks so much for joining our ♥ Pink Christmas for the Cure! ♥ at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete

~ October 2026 - Friends of Unity Blog Hop ~ Pink October/Breast Cancer Awareness

  Hello and welcome to October! The Friends of Unity are going PINK  for this month's blog hop! While I have created some other pink car...